Survey to Win!
Survey to Win Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition commences at 7am on 15th August 2023 and closes at 5pm on 1st January 2024 (the ‘Promotional Period’). Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Rohanna Pty Ltd ACN 008 905 477 (as trustee for The Skippers Unit Trust) of 49 Shepperton Road, Victoria Park WA 6100 is the promotor of this competition. The promotion is governed by the laws of Western Australia and each entrant agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Western Australia.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents (‘Eligible Entrants’) who reside in Western Australia are over 18 years of age and accept these Terms and Conditions.
4. In order to enter the competition, Eligible Entrants must meet the following requirements during the Promotional Period:-
a. Have serviced or repaired a vehicle from the promoter during 15th August 2023 - 31st December 2023 at a John Hughes Service Centre.
b. Have completed and submitted a Manufacturer Service Survey sent to their email Inbox only by a manufacturer. John Hughes is
not able to provide this survey.
5. Eligible Entrants are only eligible for the draw in the calendar month when the Survey is completed.
6. The competition is a game of chance. There is no skill involved.
7. Each monthly winner of the competition will be drawn at random by the Customer Experience Manager, John Hughes Group.
8. A draw will be held at the promoter’s premises, John Hughes Service at 7 Forward Street East Victoria Park WA 6101 on the 1st day of each month during the Promotional Period.
9. The winner of each draw will be notified by phone or email within one business day of the draw.
10. The prize will be collected by the winner from John Hughes Service at 7 Forward Street East Victoria Park WA 6101.
12. No correspondence will be entered into. The promoter’s decision is final.
13. Employees of the John Hughes Group and their family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
14. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants.
15. The promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition or change these Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion.
16. All entries become the sole property of the promoter. The promoter collects your personal information so that it may process your entry form, manage this competition and in order to contact you if you are the winner. Your personal information is held confidentially and is not given to third parties except for our related bodies for the purposes of this competition. You can access your personal information by contacting the promoter.