Volkswagen Polo GTI
Live life to the max
Underestimate the Polo GTI at your peril. The latest Polo GTI may be small in stature, but it looms large by any other measure. Bold styling, race-bred performance and an outstanding array of innovative tech make the Polo GTI a force to be reckoned with. Let’s not forget all the design features that make this, pure and simple, a GTI. Why settle for less when you can demand great? Why drive anything other than a Polo GTI?
Which Volkswagen Polo GTI will you choose?
Volkswagen Polo GTI GTI
- Power meets precision in the Polo GTI, with a seriously sporty engine and design.
- GTI interior and exterior styling
- Keyless Access, keyless entry and starting system including starter button
- Discover Media 8" navigation system with gesture control
- Alloy wheels (Faro) 18"
- Sport Select Suspension including driving profile selection
← Swipe →
*Images are for illustrative purpose only. Preproduction vehicles shown. Local specification may vary.
MY23 DRIVEAWAY OFFER AVAILABLE
MY23 Driveaway Offer
Visceral Polo GTI performance
You won’t believe the exhilarating acceleration, ride and handling of the Polo GTI until you have the steering wheel in your hands and eyes set on the road ahead.
Bold design at its best
It’s the attention to detail that marks this Polo GTI out as the most stylish yet. Powerful Matrix LED headlights sit either side of an illuminated LED grille strip and a lower LED light module. They help highlight the Polo GTI’s signature red strip and honeycomb lower intake. To the rear, premium LED tail lights with dynamic indicators, a distinctive GTI rear diffuser and exposed dual chrome exhaust tailpipes reveal the best of GTI styling.
Turn heads with striking ‘Faro’ wheels
The Polo GTI advertises its exclusivity and passion with low-profile tyres and angular 18-inch ‘Faro’ wheels. The wheels leave you in no doubt of the Polo GTI’s understated style and sporty prowess.
Cutting-edge digital display
The 10.25-inch Digital Cockpit Pro instrument cluster in the Polo GTI doesn’t just present key driving information in vivid colour and detail, it’s fully customisable. That means you can arrange navigation map information, vehicle speed and other performance settings exactly as you want them to be.
Tactile touch climate controls
Dual zone climate control air-conditioning means you easily and independently regulate the air temperature in the cabin. Temperature control, airflow rate and other functions such as windscreen defrost and rear window heating can all be adjusted with simple-to-use touch surfaces and tactile sliders.
Your favourite apps at your fingertips
Unlock all the favourite features of your smartphone when you wirelessly connect your phone to the Polo GTI’s entertainment system. Take advantage of Bluetooth connectivity and App-Connect4 for smartphone mirroring via Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™, and do away with annoying charging cables when you use wireless phone charging. You can even access DAB+ digital radio to enjoy a multitude of radio stations offering outstanding audio quality.
Light the way with IQ.LIGHT headlights
Illuminate the road ahead with IQ.LIGHT LED matrix headlights that comprise multiple LEDs per headlight module. Each module can activate different, partially interactive light functions, which means you can use permanent high beam (Dynamic Light Assist) without dazzling other road users. Unique to the Polo GTI is an additional LED light module that is activated when the low beam headlight is turned on.
Clever technology has you covered
The Polo GTI is crammed with reassuring driver assistance technology to facilitate every drive and keep you safe. Travel Assist allows for partially automated driving at highway and inner city speeds, while Front Assist can help you avoid striking a pedestrian or other object in front of the vehicle5.
Sound & teck package
Make every drive a pleasure with the Polo GTI’s Sound & Tech Package. A 9.2-inch Discover Pro navigation system acts as a centrepiece for your in-car infotainment, which is brought vividly to life with a Beats premium audio system with six speakers, 8-channel amplifier and subwoofer. Other features, such as Voice Control, Wireless App-Connect6 and Keyless Access, are the epitome of convenience.
Panoramic electric glass sunroof
Open your Polo GTI to the vast expanse of sky above with an electric glass panoramic sunroof that spans the entire width of the roof. Keep the tinted glass closed to minimise glare, or retract it to allow fresh air and sunlight in.
Show the world you mean it
Bland is for everyone else. Showcase your style with a car that wears sporty GTI style on its sleeve and demands to be noticed.
Engine packs a power punch
With its steady burble at idle and roar under heavy acceleration, the 2.0‑litre 4‑cylinder turbocharged TSI petrol engine in the Polo GTI is a performance powerhouse. An impressive 147kW of power and 320Nm of torque from just 1450rpm is transferred to the road via a 6‑speed Direct Shift Gearbox (DSG) drivetrain, with extended electronic differential lock (XDL) providing supreme traction and handling. You might expect electrifying performance like this to come at a significant efficiency cost, but the Polo GTI’s combined fuel consumption figure is only 6.5L/100km.
Driving with intent requires firmer suspension, greater road feel, sportier steering and faster accelerator response. That’s exactly what you get when you choose Sport Select Suspension from the Polo GTI’s Driving Profile Selection. Alternatively, choose ‘Normal’ for softer, more compliant suspension, ‘Eco’ for economical driving or ‘Individual’ for a tailored driving experience.
Protection if things go wrong
Driver and passenger safety is our priority, hands down. If things go wrong on the road, you want to know you can rely on your vehicle to protect you. With a comprehensive range of active and passive safety features included, you can feel confident your Polo GTI is looking out for you5.
Park right, first time, every time
The Polo GTI’s range of parking assistance technology can help you overcome even the most difficult parking challenge5.
2. The figures stated are for the purposes of comparison amongst vehicles tested under the same testing procedures only. The actual figure may vary depending on multiple factors such as fuel quality, vehicle load, environmentaland road conditions.
3. Fuel consumption figures according to ADR 81/02 derived from laboratory testing. Factors including but not limited to driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental influences, vehicle condition and accessories fitted, will in practice in the real world lead to figures which generally differ from those advertised. Advertised figures are meant for comparison amongst vehicles only.
4. Manufacturer’s recommended campaign driveaway price for new MY23 Polo GTI 6-Speed DSG vehicles in white purchased from 01/07/2023 and delivered by 30/09/2023. Private buyers only. Excludes other offers. Options and metallic paint may be available for an additional cost. While stocks last. Volkswagen Group Australia reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers.
5. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately)
6. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
7. Wireless App-Connect featuring wireless Apple CarPlay® & wireless Android Auto™ is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service required, optional connection cable (sold separately).
8. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
9. The Volkswagen Universal Traffic Recorder App (UTR App) is only for use in combination with the Universal Traffic Recorder (UTR/Dashcam) of Volkswagen Genuine Accessories. Its capabilities include live viewing, data management, a car finder function and being able to adjust the recorder’s settings. All functions of the Volkswagen UTR app require an active data service between the Universal Traffic Recorder and your smartphone. Configurations vary by model (Front only or Front/Rear camera). Consult your local Volkswagen Dealer for further information.