Supporting our customers during COVID-19
At John Hughes we are committed to looking after our customers and staff. As the COVID-19 situation evolves, so does our response, ensuring that we continue to support our community and meet your motoring needs in these unique times.
Dealership and servicing departments
We are open for business. In addition, we offer the following services to assist our customers:
- Mobile test drives
- Mobile servicing
- Mobile tyre vans and battery fitment
- Car valuations at your home
If you see a vehicle you like online or in the newspaper, we can deliver it to your door for you to try. Enjoy the convenience of us bringing the dealership to you. Not only will you be able to test drive the vehicle in the comfort of your own environment, but by driving on your everyday streets you can experience how it would fit into your lifestyle.
Our sales consultants will deliver to most areas within 30 minutes of the Perth CBD (unless otherwise agreed) and this is available for most used and demonstrator vehicles. You’ll be able to test drive the vehicle unaccompanied if desired.
We have 8 mobile service vans that brings vehicle servicing to your door. Our specialised technicians can service all makes and models from the curbside of your house. This service is available almost anywhere in the Perth metro area, from Yanchep to Mandurah and beyond.
John Hughes is currently waiving the callout fee for all new mobile service bookings.*
John Hughes is also currently waiving the callout fee for new mobile tyre and battery bookings.*
If you are looking to sell your car, we are happy to come out to you to inspect and value your car.
The most important thing is the wellbeing of people
Across our business we are taking increased measures for the health and safety of our customers and staff. These measures include:
- Availability of hand sanitisers throughout the dealership
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of offices and surfaces by professional contractors
- A no-touch policy, which includes no handshaking
- High touch areas on cars such as steering wheels and door handles will be cleaned with alcohol-based cleaner before and after each test drive
- Service technicians will disinfect their hands before and after working on your vehicle. Gloves will also be worn at all times.
- New furniture has been installed in service waiting areas which are frequently cleaned
Above all else, we’re business as usual and here to provide a superior experience when buying or servicing your car. These measures will assist us to continue to provide the highest levels of customer service in the circumstances.
We will continue to monitor, review and manage our response to the evolving situation and will keep you updated with any changes to these initiatives.
We thank you for your continued support.
*this offer must be mentioned at time of booking over the phone. If booking online, include the promo code MSFREE during the checkout process. Offer valid until 30.4.2020 unless otherwise extended.