Which Volkswagen Arteon Shooting Brake will you choose?
Volkswagen Arteon Shooting Brake 140TSI Elegance
- The Shooting Brake seamlessly blends practicality with unparalleled luxury.
- IQ.DRIVE Driver Assistance systems including Travel Assist and Front Assist
- Alloy wheels (Chennai) 19"
- Digital Radio DAB+
- Harman Kardon premium audio system
- Ventilated, heated and electric front seats with driver massage, easy entry and memory
Volkswagen Arteon Shooting Brake 206TSI R‑Line
- More is more in this R-Line with an emphasis on the Arteon's Shooting Break sporty character.
- IQ.DRIVE Driver Assistance systems including Travel Assist and Front Assist
- Alloy wheels (Nashville) 20"
- R-Line exterior and interior styling
- R-Line Nappa leather appointed seat upholstery
- Heated and electric front seats with driver massage, easy entry and memory function
← Swipe →
*Images are for illustrative purpose only. Preproduction vehicles shown. Local specification may vary.
Style for miles
Flowing, sporty aesthetics, leather-appointed sport seats4, customisable ambient lighting and state-of-the-art IQ.DRIVE systems.5 Whether you’re a driver, passenger, or spectator, it’s clear there’s something very special about every detail of the Arteon Shooting Brake.
Relish the attention
Do you crave attention? Then the Arteon Shooting Brake is the car for you. With its aerodynamic body shape, impeccable finish, effortless style, and movie-star presence, people can’t help but stare. Well, we’re all only human after all.
Room for everyone
Spacious, stylish and dynamic, the new Arteon Shooting Brake gives a whole new meaning to the estate car concept. With impressive luggage capacity, plenty of headroom in the front and rear, it has the flexibility to meet all your needs.
Leave a lasting impression
The new 3D LED-design taillight clusters and dynamic turn signals emphasise the rear of the new Arteon Shooting Brake. The LED elements produce a 3D-effect and have a futuristic start-up animation.
Embrace the confidence and sense of control you’ll feel as you slide into its leather appointed seats4 and scan its array of digitally-advanced displays. The dashboard has a new sporty design, which is carried across to the door cards with integrated door handles and new ambient interior lighting effects.
Blue sky thinking
And just when you think you’ve seen it all, there’s the optional glass panoramic sunroof.
Front row seating
Designed to integrate harmoniously into the interior of the Arteon Shooting Brake, the Harmon Kardon Premium Sound System impresses with its sophisticated yet functional design. The system offers four sound settings for a more personal listening experience that users can modify according to their mood: Pure, Chill-out, Live, and Energy. In each setting the sound system delivers exceptional acoustic quality and excellent sound reproduction, so it’s front row seating for everyone.
Set the mood
Available interior ambient lighting allows you to adjust the colour inside to create a whole new mood for every drive. With 30 colours to choose from you’re sure to find the shade to suit you.
Create the perfect climate
Tailor the temperature to suit yourself, your front passenger, and rear passengers with the Arteon Shooting Brake’s 3-zone touch-controlled air conditioning. Now everyone can travel within their comfort zone
Apps, maps, and contacts
App-Connect combines the functionality of Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Simply plug in your compatible smartphone or connect wirelessly to see your apps appear on the infotainment touchscreen. Then you can listen to your favourite music, use your phone, hear text messages, and find your way with maps while getting the latest traffic information.7
Lights, action, camera
Dynamic Light Assist uses a camera and new IQ.LIGHT matrix LED headlights to automatically detect oncoming traffic, and turns off or dims individual LEDs in the headlight to stop dazzling other road users. This means optimum light distribution and a more relaxed driving experience.
Safety all ways
Travel Assist is a hands-on semi-autonomous driving assistant that can support you with steering, accelerating, and braking within your lane while you keep your hands on the steering wheel. With the press of button (and a gentle buzz) on the steering wheel, cameras and sensors activate to help keep you in your lane and maintain your pre-set distance from the vehicle ahead.5
Shaping the future
The landscape of driving is changing, and the Arteon Shooting Brake is helping to shape it. With its luxurious long lines, spacious interior, 140TSI or 206TSI with 4Motion all‑wheel drive, the Arteon Shooting Brake excels in both performance and design.
Loaded with more
More comfort, more style, more than you could believe. The Arteon Shooting Brake is packed with innovative features, including the IQ.DRIVE safety systems5, Digital Cockpit Pro, and advanced infotainment system.
Drive yourself wild
Experience a whole new level of luxury and performance. The Arteon Shooting Brake handles the road with precision and grace. Every detail has been carefully considered to ensure you start and enjoy every journey in comfort and style.
The exception to every rule
Wagon and power don’t typically belong together, but the Arteon Shooting Brake is the exception to all the rules. Introducing a new 140TSI engine with front‑wheel drive in the Elegance model and an impressive 206TSI engine with 4MOTION All‑Wheel drive in the R‑Line model.
Getting into, and out of, a squeeze
Park Assist not only tells whether a parking space is large enough as you drive past it – it will also park you. Front and rear sensors, rear view camera, audio signals and a visual display guide your every move. Park Assist can also steer the car into a space, all you need do is operate the accelerator and brake pedals.5
Spare pair of eyes
If you’re using Travel Assist and become unresponsive behind the wheel, the Arteon Shooting Brake can attempt to wake you up or even bring itself to a stop in case of emergency using Emergency Assist.5
3. With rear seat in the forward position.
4. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather.
5. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
6. Deposit Bonus Offer is available on new MY23 Arteon 140TSI Elegance vehicles purchased from 01/07/2023 and delivered by 30/09/2023. While stocks last. Private buyers only/Excludes Government, fleet and rental buyers. $5,000 Deposit Bonus will be awarded as a discount off the Manufacture’s Recommended Driveaway Price/Manufacture’s Recommended Campaign Driveaway Price and is not transferrable or redeemable for cash. Only one claim permitted per person. Excludes other offers. Volkswagen Group Australia reserves the right to reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers.
7. Deposit Bonus Offer is available on new MY23 Arteon 206TSI R-Line 7-Speed DSG vehicles purchased from 01/07/2023 and delivered by 30/09/2023. While stocks last. Private buyers only/Excludes Government, fleet and rental buyers. $5,000 Deposit Bonus will be awarded as a discount off the Manufacture’s Recommended Driveaway Price/Manufacture’s Recommended Campaign Driveaway Price and is not transferrable or redeemable for cash. Only one claim permitted per person. Excludes other offers. Volkswagen Group Australia reserves the right to reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers.
8. Wireless App-Connect featuring wireless Apple CarPlay® & wireless Android Auto™ is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service required, optional connection cable (sold separately).
9. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
10. The Volkswagen Universal Traffic Recorder App (UTR App) is only for use in combination with the Universal Traffic Recorder (UTR/Dashcam) of Volkswagen Genuine Accessories. Its capabilities include live viewing, data management, a car finder function and being able to adjust the recorder’s settings. All functions of the Volkswagen UTR app require an active data service between the Universal Traffic Recorder and your smartphone. Configurations vary by model (Front only or Front/Rear camera). Consult your local Volkswagen Dealer for further information.