Supporting our customers during COVID-19
UPDATE: Back to normal operating hours.
Following Perth's lockdown over the Anzac weekend all our departments are back to normal operating hours. We are operating under the conditions of the Government's current restrictions, including the wearing of masks.
If visiting one of our locations, please do not forget to wear your mask and check in using the QR code provided on-site.
At John Hughes we are committed to looking after our customers and staff. As the COVID-19 situation evolves, so does our response, ensuring that we continue to support our community and meet your motoring needs in these unique times.
Following lockdown our physical yards are back to normal operating hours.
When visiting our dealership, please:
- Wear a face mask.
- Scan our Safe WA QR code or check-in using our paper registers.
- Book an appointment in advance if possible.
Servicing, parts, tyres and battery departments
All staff will be taking extra COVID precautions including the wearing of face masks and extra cleaning.
- If you wish to make an appointment or have a servicing-related query you can contact us via phone or through our website.
We have 8 mobile service vans that brings vehicle servicing to your door. Our specialised technicians can service all makes and models from the curbside of your house. This service is available almost anywhere in the Perth metro area, from Yanchep to Mandurah and beyond.
John Hughes is currently waiving the callout fee for all new mobile service bookings.*
John Hughes is also currently waiving the callout fee for new mobile tyre and battery bookings.*
As this situation progresses we will attempt to make updates on the John Hughes Facebook page.
The most important thing is the wellbeing of people
Over the past year our business has become familiar with operating under increased COVID-safe measures for the health and safety of our customers and staff. These measures include:
- Availability of hand sanitisers throughout the dealership
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of offices and surfaces by professional contractors
- A no-touch policy, which includes no handshaking
- High touch areas on cars such as steering wheels and door handles will be cleaned with alcohol-based cleaner before and after each test drive
- Service technicians will disinfect their hands before and after working on your vehicle. Gloves will also be worn at all times.
- New furniture has been installed in service waiting areas which are frequently cleaned
Above all else, we’re business as usual and here to provide a superior experience when buying or servicing your car. These measures will assist us to continue to provide the highest levels of customer service in the circumstances.
We will continue to monitor, review and manage our response to the evolving situation and will keep you updated with any changes to these initiatives.
We thank you for your continued support.
*Offer only valid to new John Hughes Service customers and must be mentioned at time of booking over the phone. If booking online, include the promo code MSFREE during the checkout process. Offer valid until further notice.